100% full

This is a picture taken just a few weeks ago and then I watched the CEO of Ryan's Buffets Inc on the TV show Under Cover Boss.I sent him a e mail and this picture but to date he has not had a response.

Related: Ryans Buffet - Rude manager

More to come. As I was leaving other people had got sick in the parking lot. Many flies all over, no food on all the food bar. Not enough help slow service.

The store needs many days is not weeks to clean.

I never seen a manager the whole time I was there.This restaurant did not get this way over night.

Review about: Unsanitary Buffet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ryans Buffet Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Little Caesars - Bad pizza and rude manager at the Alverado Tx. Store Little Caesars "My deep dish pan pizza was raw and doughy in the middle but the crust around one edge and the hamburger topping was very burnt..." Read more HUDDLE HOUSE IS A RIPP OFF Huddle House "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..." Read more Arbys - Crispy Fish Sandwich Review Arbys "On last Saturday my apartment unit on fire no one hurt. Tuesday I go to Arby's drive-thru window 54 55. Fish sandwich make sure I've got lots of lettuce. Roast..." Read more Review about Ryans Buffet Staff from Covington, Tennessee Ryans Buffet "I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81. The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all. It was so busy..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more