I recently went to the Ryan's in Athens, GA. As I was eating my meal, something crawled across the mash potatoes! I pushed it aside and asked to speak to management. When he came to speak with me, he didn't appear concerned or surprised. I asked him "Can you tell me what this is?" As I pointed to the insect (or whatever). He said he couldn't identify it, but took the plate and stated he would find out! He came back a few moments later stating it was a red ant! Further, he told me it was time for theExterminator to be in and that that would be that same evening. There was NO APOLOGY, offer to do better, nor anything else!! Even though it was a buffet, I was on my first serving of mashed potatoes, corn and gravy. I left IMMEDIATELY. TO SAY I WAS FLABBERGASTED IS AN ABSOLUTE UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ryans buffet mashed potato. Ryans Buffet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryans buffet mashed potato in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryans Buffet.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments