I had the pleasure of visiting your establishment on 11-3-16.This is the first time I have visited this establishment in 5 years.

The food was great. The only problem I encountered was with my service. I came to enjoy dinner with a long time friend and during our whole visit my friend and I had to listen to 2 ladies (not sure of the names) 1 had reddish hair and the other had short blonde/light brown hair talk bad about their coworkers they had to work with. I understand their is animosity in any work environment but for customers to have to try to enjoy their meal and listen to this kind of talk is unacceptable.

Needless to say I did not tip my waitress because I didn't think she deserved it.I hope if and when I come back I can enjoy my meal without the negative talk from your employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ryans buffet waiter. Ryans Buffet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryans buffet waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryans Buffet.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1237128

You stiffed your waitress because you had to listen to two women talk about their co-workers. Good job. You are a class act.