WE WENT IN ABOUT 7:45 ON FRIDAY NIGHT, MARCH 15,2013.tHE FOOD WAS COLD, THERE WAS NO STEAK, TOLD US IT WOOD BE OUT SOON, THEREFORE I HAD NO MEAT TO EAT, I AM ALLERGIC TO CHICKEN AND THAT WAS ALL THAT WAS OUT, MASHED POTATOES WERE INSTANT AND NASTY, MAC/CHEESE WAS SO HARD THE CHEESE WAS STUCK TO IT,FINALLY WHEN THE STEAK CAME OUT, AFTER 8 O'CLOCK, I ASKED FOR A PIECE WELL DONE AND WAS TOLD THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY, IT WAS ALL MED OR RARE, AND A LITTLE PINK WOULDN'T HURT, NO STEAK FOR ME.

AS I WAS SITTING THERE WATCHING EVERYONE ELSE EAT, THIS MAN ORDERED THE STIR FRY, THAT HAD SAT THERE FOR HOURS, THE GUY PUT ON A GLOVES,PUT THE CHICKEN AND VEG IN PAN, STIRRED IT PUT IT ON PLATE, WALKED OVER TO OTHER FOOD STIRRED IT, SCRATCHED HIS OILY HAIR AND HIS NOSE WITH THOSE GLOVES ON, THEN WENT AND CUT A PIECE OF ROAST BEEF FOR A CUSTOMER, DID'T WASH HIS HANDS. WE PAID ALMOST $30 TO EAT NOTHING. THA IS THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN.

THE BATHROOMS HAD LEAKING WATER FROM THE TOLIETS RUNNING IN THE FLOOR, ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN, THEY WERE SO NASTY THAT GOING TO A PORT-A-POTTY WOULD BE CLEANER.THE MANAGER TOOK THYE STEAK OFF THE BUFFETT AT 8:15 AND TOLD PEOPLE IT WAS OUT FOR THE NIGHT, I SAW 6 PEOPLE ASK FOR STEAK BEFORE WE LEFT AND DIDN'T GET IT.AS FOR ME I HAD TO LEAVE AND GO HOME AND FIX A SANDWHICH, NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THERE.

Review about: Ryans Buffet Steak.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments