on april 20 2013 around 4pm or 5pm my family and i went to ryans to celebrate my brother birthday and it turned out terrible i ask the waitress can she sing happy birthday to my brother she told me not now she would do it later and i said ok she then proceed to go and get our drinks and did not come to our table until she gave the whites their drink and then we got got our drinks and did not come back to our table until we got ready to leave so we end up getting our own drinks did not sing happy birthday to my brother when she ask me i looked at her crazy and did not say anything to her i walked away to keep from spoiling my brother birthday but since you all are racist peoples you want have to ever worry about this black woman coming to your restaurant anymore and i will be writting other places to let them know about my experience there even the television shows to let peoples know about you all.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments

#719055

GO TO STORE 2379 ALL THE TIME, BUT LATELY THEY HAVE TOOK OUT THE STIR FRY BAR, NO SUGAR FREE FOODS, NO MORE HAND DIPED ICE CREAM, AND NOW THEY HAVE CUT THE ICE CREAM DOWN TO VANILLA ONLY,PLATES DIRTY,PRICES HAVE SKY ROCKETED,WHAT IS GOING ON?ARE THEY GOING UNDER?

#702095

Mr.Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry Another sad BLACK that thinks they are picked on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #640411

Why on earth would anybody want a waitress/waiter or any employee to sing Happy Birthday to anybody.That is like telling all the other customers "look, here we are." Who wants that kind of attention, other than exhibitionists.

Also before you plan on going on TV and other media with this complaint, you better improve your spelling and grammar.Grow up!!!

Columbus, Georgia, United States #640392

We have a Ryan's in Columbus Georgia and it is not race related to say that this place has really gone downhill in the past year and half.There is hardly any food in the food trays and if there is food, You can tell it's been sitting for a long time.

The food is cold. The service has gotten terrible. They let the better waitresses go and hired ones that are not customer service oriented.

I have stopped going to that establishment because of it.Don't miss that place.