I was eating Broccoli cheese soup and felt something in my mouth.
I spit it out and it was a piece of plastic that had writing on it.
I showed the waitress she said she would get the manager right away.
I ask her three times before he came. He sit down looked at it and said it shouldn't be there that he would put out new soup and left.
That was all he said. He was busy talking to some guy.
I was very unhappy with it. I wanted to know what it was from.
Will eat else where in the future.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."
- "When DOES a Company SELL a Trailer, Allow THEIR Co. Name LEFT ON IT, Rolling Down the HWY.”YOU SWIFT” are STILL BEING REPRESENTED.THEREFORE,YOU SWIFT,SHOULD BE HELD Accountable, If NOTHING to..."
- "I bought a Simmons pillow top firm Cabana mattress set from Sears..6 months in it started to sag..called Sears and was given a number to call the " mattress complain..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."