Ryans Buffet - Review about Corn Bread from Maryville, Tennessee

me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and two kids and I didn't even eat because this food bar did not look very good my two kids refuse to eat ice cream because of the way the dessert bar not very clean me and my family will not be going to this restaurant to eat againhopefully one day commerce Georgia Ryan's restaurant will do something about this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Corn Bread
Review category
Fast Food
review #555970

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ryans Buffet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 5 No 5
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 13, 2014 #915444 Knoxville, Tennessee

Of course the ice cream area is a mess, it's self serve mainly frequented by unattended children. You're probably just cheap AND picky...a horrible combination.

2 2 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908207

It's freaking Ryan's, what did you expect? LOL.

2 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2014 #904098 Orange, California

What did you want them to do about the ice cream buffet, clean it every five minutes. Have you ever worked at a buffet restaurant? Also I doubt your kids refused to eat the ice cream on their own. They don't care about the mess. Bet you wrote this to get a free meal because you cannot raise your children.

7 4 Reply
your daddy

Nov 11, 2014 #898739 Commerce, Georgia

Your command of the English language is lacking, BTW Ryan's sucks only fat people that eat burned corn bread and old rice.

6 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryans Buffet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ryans Buffet.
Filing a new complaint about