Review about Ryans Buffet Fish from Houston, Texas
2/24/2016 @ 16:25PM.I paid $44.41 Me and two friends were not pleased at all with Ryans in Ruston L.A.
.1st the fish was cold, hard, greasy, ripped and broken up. Rolls was hard as a brick and cold. Okra was cold and hard. Shrimps was cold and hard.
Why serve what u wont eat just to make money!!!!! 2nd I decided to address th problems. I asked for th person tha cooked th fish and his response with a smile (I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE LETTING TH GREASE DRAIN) . So I asked "Did u beat th *** out of it wen i decided not t let it drain?) He thought it was funny.
I told him this was not right nor fair to th customers tha paid for this buffet . I personal told another one of Ryans workers tha u all r waisting food cuz it is horrible. The work Bebe apologized and said he would fix it and he did. He came to the table with fresh hot fish and the waiter with hot rolls.
They did correct the error but i will never eat ryans again. Mr. Bill was always on point . Food used to be hot, fresh and delicious but NOT ANYMORE.
Ryans needs to shut down cuz when management dont care then workers dont either. The waiter and the guy Bebe tha correct th error thanks. We sat in Ryans for 3 hours and the only thing tha was hot was th chicken on th bar cuz the guy kept bringing it out fresh. Ryans team u have to get and do better but 1st it startes with management.
Stop playing and waisting cuz its costing th company not th customer. Why i sa tha WELL look at how yo business has dropped and is still dropping.
All things r fixable promise.Good luck!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Fish
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."