2/24/2016 @ 16:25PM.I paid $44.41 Me and two friends were not pleased at all with Ryans in Ruston L.A.
.1st the fish was cold, hard, greasy, ripped and broken up. Rolls was hard as a brick and cold. Okra was cold and hard. Shrimps was cold and hard.
Why serve what u wont eat just to make money!!!!! 2nd I decided to address th problems. I asked for th person tha cooked th fish and his response with a smile (I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE LETTING TH GREASE DRAIN) . So I asked "Did u beat th *** out of it wen i decided not t let it drain?) He thought it was funny.
I told him this was not right nor fair to th customers tha paid for this buffet . I personal told another one of Ryans workers tha u all r waisting food cuz it is horrible. The work Bebe apologized and said he would fix it and he did. He came to the table with fresh hot fish and the waiter with hot rolls.
They did correct the error but i will never eat ryans again. Mr. Bill was always on point . Food used to be hot, fresh and delicious but NOT ANYMORE.
Ryans needs to shut down cuz when management dont care then workers dont either. The waiter and the guy Bebe tha correct th error thanks. We sat in Ryans for 3 hours and the only thing tha was hot was th chicken on th bar cuz the guy kept bringing it out fresh. Ryans team u have to get and do better but 1st it startes with management.
Stop playing and waisting cuz its costing th company not th customer. Why i sa tha WELL look at how yo business has dropped and is still dropping.
All things r fixable promise.Good luck!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Fish
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."