Review about Ryans Buffet Fish from Houston, Texas
2/24/2016 @ 16:25PM.I paid $44.41 Me and two friends were not pleased at all with Ryans in Ruston L.A.
.1st the fish was cold, hard, greasy, ripped and broken up. Rolls was hard as a brick and cold. Okra was cold and hard. Shrimps was cold and hard.
Why serve what u wont eat just to make money!!!!! 2nd I decided to address th problems. I asked for th person tha cooked th fish and his response with a smile (I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE LETTING TH GREASE DRAIN) . So I asked "Did u beat th *** out of it wen i decided not t let it drain?) He thought it was funny.
I told him this was not right nor fair to th customers tha paid for this buffet . I personal told another one of Ryans workers tha u all r waisting food cuz it is horrible. The work Bebe apologized and said he would fix it and he did. He came to the table with fresh hot fish and the waiter with hot rolls.
They did correct the error but i will never eat ryans again. Mr. Bill was always on point . Food used to be hot, fresh and delicious but NOT ANYMORE.
Ryans needs to shut down cuz when management dont care then workers dont either. The waiter and the guy Bebe tha correct th error thanks. We sat in Ryans for 3 hours and the only thing tha was hot was th chicken on th bar cuz the guy kept bringing it out fresh. Ryans team u have to get and do better but 1st it startes with management.
Stop playing and waisting cuz its costing th company not th customer. Why i sa tha WELL look at how yo business has dropped and is still dropping.
All things r fixable promise.Good luck!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Fish
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."