I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81.The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all.
It was so busy and from what the waitress said they only had 2 of them working that night which is the reason why my services were so poor. I spoke with a manager about how upset I was and she was only 3 days into the position and was kind of nervous her self. I sat for like 25 mins waiting for another drink because the waitress was never around. When I went up to get fruits every last one of the trays were completely empty.
To put the icing on the cake, when I got home like 20 mins after my daughter started complaining about stomach pains and 10 mins later she started to barf everywhere.
Took her to the emergency room due to excruciating pain and they diagnosed her with food poisoning.I need to speak with someone in corporate because this experience was very uncaused for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Staff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "Application completed with all information requested for both applicants. Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past. Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."