Review about Ryans Buffet Staff from Covington, Tennessee
I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81.The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all.
It was so busy and from what the waitress said they only had 2 of them working that night which is the reason why my services were so poor. I spoke with a manager about how upset I was and she was only 3 days into the position and was kind of nervous her self. I sat for like 25 mins waiting for another drink because the waitress was never around. When I went up to get fruits every last one of the trays were completely empty.
To put the icing on the cake, when I got home like 20 mins after my daughter started complaining about stomach pains and 10 mins later she started to barf everywhere.
Took her to the emergency room due to excruciating pain and they diagnosed her with food poisoning.I need to speak with someone in corporate because this experience was very uncaused for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Staff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "The dress is beautifully but it came to me with the stains. I cant were this anywhere..I would like a refund or a clean dress. My name..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I am really upset that y'all have stopped making these. These chips were my favorite out of all! Can you bring them back please?!..."