Review about Ryans Buffet Staff from Covington, Tennessee

I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81.The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all.

It was so busy and from what the waitress said they only had 2 of them working that night which is the reason why my services were so poor. I spoke with a manager about how upset I was and she was only 3 days into the position and was kind of nervous her self. I sat for like 25 mins waiting for another drink because the waitress was never around. When I went up to get fruits every last one of the trays were completely empty.

To put the icing on the cake, when I got home like 20 mins after my daughter started complaining about stomach pains and 10 mins later she started to barf everywhere.

Took her to the emergency room due to excruciating pain and they diagnosed her with food poisoning.I need to speak with someone in corporate because this experience was very uncaused for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ryans Buffet Staff
Review category
Fast Food
review #800983

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ryans Buffet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryans Buffet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ryans Buffet.
Filing a new complaint about