Review about Ryans Buffet Staff from Covington, Tennessee
I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81.The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all.
It was so busy and from what the waitress said they only had 2 of them working that night which is the reason why my services were so poor. I spoke with a manager about how upset I was and she was only 3 days into the position and was kind of nervous her self. I sat for like 25 mins waiting for another drink because the waitress was never around. When I went up to get fruits every last one of the trays were completely empty.
To put the icing on the cake, when I got home like 20 mins after my daughter started complaining about stomach pains and 10 mins later she started to barf everywhere.
Took her to the emergency room due to excruciating pain and they diagnosed her with food poisoning.I need to speak with someone in corporate because this experience was very uncaused for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ryans Buffet Staff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."