Ryans Buffet - Roaches in my dessert, not once....twice!!!
We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot.The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La.
is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in fact I didn't eat very much. But I went for dessert and found a roach stuck in the frosting of the cake! I pushed it away and wasn't going to go back up but my sweet tooth was driving me crazy so I decided to try again.
I got something different but before I would take a *** I plowed my fork through it and I found another bug! Killed my appetite!
I asked to speak to a manager and we waited 20 minutes and one never came out!Just getting the word out....beware!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unsanitary Buffet
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."