Ryans Buffet - Ryan's Buffet--Tack in Mashed Potatoes
Tack found inside mashed potatoes after new batch just being sat in place from staff(I was the unfortunate customer to take 1st scoop). noticed tip of object shining after placed on plate(was not visible until scooped onto plate)...thought it was a contact that accidently dropped inside but while standing at buffet I took it out & pulled out a push tack...took plate immediately to 1st employee I saw, which happened to be the cashier...I asked to speak to the manager immediately please...she said ok then asked why..I simply showed her the large tack on my plate & she went quickly to the manager (Melissa). I took the plate back to my table to sit with my Mother & 1 year old Daughter....our kind waitress came back to our table and asked if everything was alright because she noticed me taking photos of my plate with my camera phone...I said "we have a problem,"she was shocked also and stated to me & my mother "there's no way that wasn't purposely placed in it because there is no board or anything close to the food for it to accidently drop in." shortly after Manager Melissa came out from her office asking how she may help me...I showed the plate once again & stated "this is a BIG problem." We were given a full refund of our 2 meals & asked if there was anything else she may do for us....I told her "not right now we just want to leave (we were still hungry)." My Dtr developed diarrhea for 2wks leaving her w/scars!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mashed Potatoes
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged. Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen. I had purchased a 20#..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."