Ryans Buffet Customer Care Review from Birmingham, Alabama
I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia.The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent to that lication before they could be returned to the rightful owner.
It took me months to track these 2 flags down for the Veteran. He was very upset to have lost his Purple Heart Banner and Purple Heart flag. When i spoke with the manager in Rome, she confirmed that ahe had received the flags and would be happy to retuen them to the gentleman i told her about. She met me in Boaz, AL this past Thursday, and they were returned to him last night.
He was overcome with joy at getting them back, especially the Banner. Thank you again Cristina Bradberry for helping to get them back to him.
Ryan's should be very proud of this lady, who cares about her restaurant, staff, and people.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."