Ryans Buffet Customer Care Review from Birmingham, Alabama
I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia.The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent to that lication before they could be returned to the rightful owner.
It took me months to track these 2 flags down for the Veteran. He was very upset to have lost his Purple Heart Banner and Purple Heart flag. When i spoke with the manager in Rome, she confirmed that ahe had received the flags and would be happy to retuen them to the gentleman i told her about. She met me in Boaz, AL this past Thursday, and they were returned to him last night.
He was overcome with joy at getting them back, especially the Banner. Thank you again Cristina Bradberry for helping to get them back to him.
Ryan's should be very proud of this lady, who cares about her restaurant, staff, and people.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..."