Covington, Tennessee

I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81.The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all.

It was so busy and from what the waitress said they only had 2 of them working that night which is the reason why my services were so poor. I spoke with a manager about how upset I was and she was only 3 days into the position and was kind of nervous her self. I sat for like 25 mins waiting for another drink because the waitress was never around. When I went up to get fruits every last one of the trays were completely empty.

To put the icing on the cake, when I got home like 20 mins after my daughter started complaining about stomach pains and 10 mins later she started to barf everywhere.

Took her to the emergency room due to excruciating pain and they diagnosed her with food poisoning.I need to speak with someone in corporate because this experience was very uncaused for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ryans Buffet and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ryans Buffet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Ryans Buffet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments