0 comments

We were so dissapointed in the staff at Ruan’s In Effingham, IL.

There was a young man eating behind us today 5/20/18 when he got up and came to our table with drool hanging out of his mouth and showed us he was choked, something was lodged in his throat. Of course my husband got up and performed the Heimlich maneuver and sure enough it dislodged. Thank goodness!!!

There was two staff members that seen this happening and no one came to see if he was ok, or to check on him, not one person. The poor guy had just filled his plate and then could not eat. He should have had his money returned or a Gift Certificate to come again.

We did call a Manager after he was gone and stated how dissapointed we were, and she was very apologetic and said she had just heard about it.

What is wrong with people to not give some consideration to this event. Let alone to even say thank you to my husband.

Just so dissapointed in what this world is coming to.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like