when we got there we sat for 15 mins and no one came to the table we moved and then some one came the waitress saw us moved and announced that she was peeing, the bar was awful looked like food left over from lunch so we ask for steak when she brought it out she told us the cook said this was grissle if you coudn't eat it if would cook you another one the potatoe was cold and hard and that was no way to bring out food ''the pork chop was cook so hard it looked like a pieceof leather ''i wish that I had my money back and will never go back in another Ryans as long as I'm alive it's filthy the foods awful and the service is worse .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ryans Buffet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ryans Buffet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Ryans Buffet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ryans Buffet?

Comments

If you are on a fixed income, like I am, you wouldn't be able to afford to go out to eat.